miercuri, ianuarie 28, 2009

minutes to midnight...

back again with some shit to wrote...i want that this post to be in english,i don't now it so well but u can appreciate the effort,i hope.
I have 45 minutes to midnight and still in hope to not die i've began to write...
life is beautiful isn't it? it depends of what angle do you looking at it.I have a short holiday between semesters...1 stupid week...and after that i should prepare for hell on earth...because the "bac" is coming with giant steps. Do not pay attention on that...today i've watched a movie...pretty good in my opinon.The name is "Twilight" and is about a vampire who falls in love with a human girl...
I think is worth watching even my favourite movies are usually comedies this one had "that something" that can stick you on the seat in front of your monitor.
After that and still now while i'm writing this i'm listening music...it relaxes me...doesn't work like that for everyone?even when i study i have to listen to music.Maybe it's just me and i'm just weird.
Peace everybody and take care...see you next time !

Traim in Romania si asta ne ocupa tot timpul...

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

my brother i like too the movie and i m listining music when i study so that u are frind :))

Anonim spunea...

my brother i like too the movie and i m listining music when i study so that u are friend :))